Homemade Kale Chips
A good friend of mine brought over so much kale from her garden so I decided to make some delicious healthy kale chips! Kale chips can be fairly expensive in grocery stores but it’s so easy to make them at home, especially if you have a dehydrator. I’ve added nutritional yeast for a cheesy flavour and a boost of vitamin B12.
- 5 large kale leaves, inner stems removed
- 2 tbsp. olive/avocado/sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. unrefined Himalayan salt
- Wash and dry kale leaves and rip into pieces size of your palm.
- Add kale to a bowl and massage oil into the pieces.
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast and sea salt on top.
- Set dehydrator to 110F.
- Put kale on trays and dehydrate for 1 hour, if still not crunchy set for another 15 minutes