Happy day of love! Save your pennies this valentine’s day treat your valentine with delicious brownies! Food is the key to the heart so give this easy recipe a try.
Served with raspberries and drizzled with chocolate sauce, it will be hard to have just one! I recommend having a glass of ‘milk’ nearby because these are deliciously fudgy.
Yields 12 brownies
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free oat flour
- ½ cup Dutch cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- dash of salt
- ½ cup avocado oil or grape seed oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 cup raspberries
- Set oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8 inch pan.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine coconut milk, vanilla, coconut sugar, ground flax seed, and oil, stir and set aside.
- In a larger bowl, combine oat flour, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring constantly until fully combined.
- Fold in ¼ cup chocolate chips. Leave the remainder for chocolate drizzle.
- Pour batter into a glass pan and bake for 20 minutes. Let brownies completely cool before removing them from the pan.
- Serve with mashed raspberries and drizzled with chocolate.
These are extra fudgy, so have a glass of ‘milk’ nearby!